Pollard Pools & Spas major point of difference is our years of experience in the construction of commercial facilities and the design and construction of filtration systems. We bring this expertise and experience to every facility, providing the most appropriate filtration option to each and every client.
When it comes to pool heating, Pollard Pools & Spas endorses Rheem, one of Australia’s most recognised and respected brands. Rheem is clearly the Australian market leader in the heating of major aquatic and commercial swimming pools.
COMMERCIAL POOL HEATING
Rheem Accent Pool Heat Pumps have led the Australian market for over twenty years. The standing of the Accent heat pump is evident with its use in internationally prestigious projects such as the current upgrades of the Gold Coast Aquatic Centre in preparation for the Commonwealth Games and the Taurmara Aquatic Centre (Port Moresby) in preparation for the Pacific Games and previous installation at the Bangkok Aquatic Centre for the Asian Games. The commercial range extends from 35kW to 354kW nominal heating capacity.
The Accent Commercial heat pump features:
- Purpose designed refrigeration system
- Increased total evaporator area to maximise efficiency in cold climate locations
- Specialised fan control to manage air flows at high ambient
- Full commercial quality construction with marine grade aluminium case and Rheem Cote® anti-corrosion treatment of the evaporator
- Digital Controls
- Full upgradable to Rheem IQ® control including BMS connectivity
- Copeland or Danfos scroll compressors
- Coil Guard
- Condensate drainage
- Quality assured manufacture with certification to ISO 9001.
IF YOUR POOL OR SPA IS HEATED PRIMARILY WITH A HEAT PUMP, THEN WE RECOMMEND CHOOSING A THERMAL BLANKET
The first thing you need to know is that, unlike solar pool covers, thermal pool blankets don’t heat the water. What they do, however, is retain the heat, and they do it well. A good quality and well fitted thermal pool blanket is capable of retaining around 75% of your pool water’s temperature. If you have a heated pool, that’s a big deal and translates into a potentially huge energy cost savings.